To get started on your campaigns, you must first enter a product into Elliot. Each product serves as its own campaign; or, you may serve multiple campaigns for a specific product.
For example: your new handbag product launch will have a campaign for SnapChat, Instagram, eMail marketing and an Influencer marketing campaign. Therefore, your one product will have 4 separate campaign links associated.
Now that you have added a product on Elliot, you can create a campaign for your product.
To create a campaign:
- From the Catalog navigation, click into the product you would like to run a campaign for.
- Select the View Campaigns button in the right corner.
- In the new window, select whether this is a new or existing campaign. Note, when you add a product, the product campaign by default will be a Buy Now Button campaign. You will find this in the existing campaigns tab of this window. You have the ability to create a QR Code campaign now that the product is created.
- Add in the campaign detail information, or edit an existing campaign by clicking into the campaign within the existing tab.
- If you have locations enabled, select a shipping location, if there are multiple.
- Select your promotion type if you are running a promo.
- Click generate and download to save.
Note: To make life just a bit easier, we have created shortcuts in going live with social media campaigns.
Social campaigns can be used for tagged product photos, linking directly to your Elliot checkout page. Select which social channels you would like to create a campaign for. Then, click on the product campaigns button to copy the CSV link and paste it into your SnapChat or Facebook product tag-ad.