Easily remove handfuls of products from an Experience without going through each individual Experience.
Here's how to remove them all (or some) at once:
- From the Admin panel, click on the Experiences menu bar
- All of your Experiences will populate the dashboard
- Select an Experience by clicking on the name of it
- A new analytics & performance dashboard will open
- Look to the right of the panel and locate a button titled "View Properties"
- Click on the tab titled "Products" - you will see all of the products in your storefront
- Navigate to the products you wish to remove and click the "minus" sign to the right of the product name
- Click "Update"
If you have a lot of products in your storefront, use the search bar to locate them inside of the "Experience Properties" box.