To launch an Experience in Elliot you will need a few things.
- Look & Feel
- Menu (optional)
Now you are ready to launch an Experience.
Follow the next 8-steps, and you will have one up and running in less than 60 seconds, thanks to the power of computers.
Creating an Elliot Experience
- From your admin panel, click on the menu item "Experiences"
- Then from the Experiences dashboard, click the button "Create Experiences" in the top-right
- Decide on a name for your Experience (if you are doing an A/B test we would recommend you name it something like "XXX-01")
- Select the product(s) you want to include in your Experience - any products that are left out will not show up to customers
- Next you will add a menu to your Experience. If you want to create custom menus, click here.
- Apply a Look & Feel that will make your experience unique
- Decide whether or not you wish to launch a Cashless Point of Sale (curious about this? Click here to learn more)
- Click Launch Experience