Create a pop-up store or a unique brand experience with your customers using Elliot's Cashless Point of Sale (POS) feature.
Here's how it works:
- Upload your product(s) into Elliot using the Catalog
- Navigate to the Experiences Menu from the Admin Panel
- Click "Create an Experience"
- Name the Experience you wish to create
- Next, select the product(s) you want to include in your Cashless POS, then click the "Create an experience with x product" button
- Scroll down to "enable cashless point of sale" and click the check-box
- A dropdown menu will reveal itself asking if you would like to enable an express checkout. Checking "Yes" gives you a checkout experience that only requires a credit card number, this means that you will create a frictionless checkout for your customers by allowing them to bypass giving you extensive information about themselves, commonly used in in-person pop-up scenarios.
- Click "Launch Experience"
- Once your Storefront is setup - go to the Experience you created and click "Download QR Codes." They will be sent in a ZIP file directly to the email address you registered with Elliot.
- There you go!! If you want to just generate QR codes for a specific product - go back to Step #3 and select Payments Page option and follow the flow from there.
The Elliot Cashless POS has unlimited ways to create engaging experiences...here's a few:
- Pop-up stores
- Posters or Billboard advertisement
- Coffee shops
- Technology-powered retailers
- Art Galleries
- Street performers