After you've successfully added a Vendor to your marketplace, you can now assign them to a Product within your Catalog.
To-do so, follow these steps:
- Go to Catalog
- Select a Product you'd like to assign to a Vendor
- Proceed to Vendors
- Select a Vendor from you Vendor list
Once a Vendor is assigned to a Product, any sell of that item will be assigned to them.
This means that for any future Order of that Product, a Vendor will receive the following:
- Visibility into Orders, but only the contents specific to their Products
- Emails & receipts for any Order featuring their Product
- Shipping documents so that they can fulfill their Order
- Instant payouts via their connected Stripe account