By default, you can turn any Elliot Storefront into a Marketplace.
To do so, following these steps:
- Go to Settings > Users
- Add a Vendor
- Define the Vendors profile & commission rate
Information you will need from your Vendors:
- Vendor Address being shipped from (full address- city, state, etc.)
- Vendor phone number
- Commission you take from vendor: (you complete this part)
- Quick bio about the brand
Once you've got their vendor information, the vendor will get an invite asking them to create their own account within your marketplace admin.
Once they sign up they can:
- Connect their Stripe account and...
- Add their catalog of products individually or bulk upload via CSV file.
After you've created & saved a Vendor, a welcome email will be triggered to them to connect their Stripe account to receive Payouts. Please note: A vendor will not be able to get up and running until they have connected their Stripe account to Elliot.