Within the Users tab of the Settings page, you may add, remove or change the administrator of an active store.
To add a new team member, select the Add User button on the right hand side. Within the pop-up window, enter the new team member’s information.
Note, if you select this person as the Account Owner, you will be transferring ownership of this store to that person. Therefore, do not transfer ownership unless the user is the rightful owner of the store.
To delete an active user, select the trash can on the right side next to the team member's name.
Save the changes by clicking Save at the top right hand corner.
- Navigate to Settings on the left tab of your Account Dashboard.
- In this window, select Users.
- At the top of the screen, select Add User.
- Enter in the following details of the new user: First Name, Last Name, eMail Address.
- Select Add User.
- The new user should receive a welcome email from Elliot, in which they can now log into their account and have access to the store dashboard.